Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best friend had been eyeing my CZ75B for a while, he had asked if I would sell it to him several times but I never get rid of any guns unless they turn out to be a POS or it's for a different variation of the same general model that I would rather have, sort of like an up-grade.

Well the other day I saw a new CZ-75B in stainless and it was love at first sight, my old CZ had been a great shooter but I kind of regretted getting the two tone so I went ahead and sold my it to my buddy, added a little to it and bought the new stainless CZ 75B today.

The old 75B

and the new one

·
Registered
50 Posts
Man-O-Man, that is one beautiful pic (and firearm). We just got one
of the all stainless model CZ-75B's in the shop (NIB) the other day;
and boy was it tempting. Of course, I ended up with my Springfield
PB9108LP mil spec 1911 .45 ACP; and as they say, "the rest is a
bit of history"~! :-D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
[IMG said:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/Gixer1000/Handguns/CZ75BStainess9mm.jpg[/IMG]

My girlfriend's Dad just got a stainless in his gunshop yesterday! Damn those things are cool! I want one! :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the bi-tone model. The stainless is much prettier. Sounds like two people got what they wanted,ya cant beat that.

Nice pics too.

·
Registered
19 Posts

Saw two of those NIB at two of the big online gun hawking sites today for $439 and $459 -

DO NOT PAY OVER $460 for that pistol ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.