Handgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a .357 magnum revolver and would like to purchase a 9mm pistol. After careful consideration and looking at a variety of pistols including Glock, Beretta, Sig, Springfield, and Taurus I am leaning towards a CZ 75B stainless steel matte finish. It feels good and looks great.

Can anyone give me some suggestions regarding this?

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I have three CZ's, a CZ 75 Compact, CZ 75 P01 and a CZ 40 P, they are all outstanding handguns, I only wish they made the compact models in stainless. CZ Custom and Cajun Gunworks sells many parts and accessories for the CZ pistols. Of the others I'd stay away from Taurus, too many issues from too many people. I've never even considered buying one because of this, sure there are some people who have had no issues with them but why take the chance? Another alternative to the CZ's is the Canik "Stingray" CZ clones which are quite a bit cheaper, from what I've heard they are an outstanding value for the money, all steel and they have a variety of finishes. I don't know whether their parts are interchangeable with the CZ's. The CZ style pistols indeed have excellent ergonomics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.