Handgun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
What about Pow'r ball do you like so much?

I had a terrible experience with that ammo and will NEVER use it again. A factory defect in the case neck of a 357 Sig round made my gun inoperable and it took two people to clear it. :x

If you've had good luck with it then I'm sure folks on this forum would like to hear details. (me included).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's interesting. I carry it in my G27 (both in .40 and .357 with the 33 barrel). Also carry it in my G38 and G39. Shot probally 500 rounds through my guns, never a single issue at all. In fact, the range that I use, every person working there (all current or retired LE) carry this exclusively. One guy even said he can't get his Kimber to jam with it!!!! With everything I have found ballistically and with the gel shots they have used at my range, I carry it and will continue to.

Sorry you had a lousy experience. That was the first one that I have heard of.

G

·
I checked out the Corbon website to get more info about the "pow'r ball".

It will not hang up or snag as it guides the cartridge effortlessly into the chamber. The jackted bullet's lead core is shaped into a specially designed cavity that promotes deep penetration and high weight retention. All of this aids in energy transfer that produces stopping power.

Pow'RBall will not get plugged by heavy clothing. This ammunition will give you confidence and peace of mind knowing you can count on it in a critical situation.
I'd like to try some out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts