Handgun Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I just put my P365XL on consignment a week ago. While it is a nice gun. I found that when drawing it quickly, it always, and I mean always, had a left pointing bias. Over the years I have experienced this with a few semi-autos. My guess is that it is just the grip shape and size and my right hand don't tend to line up well. This means that I have to adjust my grip before I fire the gun. In an extreme encounter that could prove disastrous.
And I have an M&P 9 Shield Plus that lines up beautifully when pulled and fired. So the consignment decision was not hard. The M&P Shield Plus stays and the Sig goes.
Yeah, that 18 degree grip, along with the "roundness" of the grip handle, works well for me too.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Yeah, that 18 degree grip, along with the "roundness" of the grip handle, works well for me too.
I also find that Glocks, specifically their compact versions like the G19 and G23, pull and line up fine for me with no having to adjust my grip. Same for all of my M&P's. But not a Beretta 92FS (would never carry a DA pistol anyway). One has to wade through the really great selection of pistols to find the ones that work for them.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts