Handgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Bravo to him for admitting his change of heart. Most people aren't honest enough to admit they were wrong.
I dated a woman like that. She'd say, "I don't need a gun in my home because I'd just give an intruder whatever he wants."
She changed her mind when I asked, "What if he wants you....as in rape & murder?"

·
Registered
536 Posts
I read the article. He seemed to think that the 6-7 people who witnessed him being robbed by two muggers, one of which was armed, should have "helped".

The odds are pretty good that the 6-7 onlookers were also unarmed and if they had stepped in to help they would have been putting their own lives on the line to protect another person's property. Even if one of them was armed, they would not have been justified in drawing a weapon solely to protect some other individual's property, and doing so probably would have left them at the mercy of a liberal DC prosecutor, or dead.

Typical liberal mindset. Thinks he should be protected by others without taking responsibility for his own self-defense. Hopefully, he has gotten a wake-up call and will now be more sympathetic to the position taken by individuals who actually do have the balls to take responsibility for their own protection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.