Handgun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some input on the lightweight colt commander, hows the accuracy/feed problems has colt inprove their guns my last one cut my fingers with sharp edges on the slide.
thanks

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Haven't shot the Commander lately but I had one a few years ago and it worked very good. I have the Defender now and it runs flawlessly. It also had sharp edges on the bottom of the slide and a couple of other places but it was stainless and alloy so I just took a stone and ran it along the edges. It has worked well for me.
Charlie

·
Registered
208 Posts
I wish I knew what I doing wrong I almost 6'3" and 300lbs My PPK/S won't bite me and never had a Colt cut me I got to be doing somthing wrong :-D
All my Combat Commanders are more accurate than me. I have never had a problem with a Colt . Others yes but not Colt that why I have all Colts in a 1911 type pistol.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
like a lady keep your fingers where they belong and she won't get you, don't keep your fingers where they should be and she will get you quick

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for tony, if I purchase a commander and it has the sharp edges not like the kimbers i have own i will let you clean it so you can watch your fingers where they belong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts