Handgun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
if this holster exsists it's made it to the top 3 on my list of stupidest things in the world (right after cooking toast on your butt-stock :rolleyes:) and anyone that even remotely thinks it's "cool" or interesting needs to surrender ALL their firearms, right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
quick draw autococker

hello andrew i have a company based south africa which designs the quick draw auto cocking holster for any model of pistol. i can send you pics of completed holster and the idea is that instead of walking around like an idiot with one in the chamber and the saftey off with one motion you can put a bullet into the chamber anut ake the gun off saftey i have worked in Samalia and Iraq and can tell you it doesnt matter how efficient of comfortable you are with your pistol it is physically impossible to out draw a person with this holster. with that being said it is ofcourse not a substatute for training or familiarity with your pistol. let me know what you have and ill send you the pic for it as long as it is a mainstream model otherwise a custom will have to be made.

im new to this forum but i have been searching around online for a holster that i remember seeing a few years back but have been unable to even get a foot in the right direction.

let explain what im looking for if it even exist it is a holster i belive made out of kydex or another hard plastic of some type but it is a "quick draw" holster for semi auto.
It holds a gun by its slide "unchambered" and in order to draw the gun from the holster your have to push it down
when your pushing it down it would have hold the slide only causing the gun to chamber your first round to shot off saving you time and still keeping you safe (by not walking around with loaded gun)
if any one has any idea what im talking about or where i can find at least an image of the holster to let me know that im not crazy.
it would be greatly apprecated brokenimage:help:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.