Handgun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wow! What is wrong with that Burlington City Councilor? Tough enough to go home safe at the end of the day to your family as it is and now someone suggests you do it unarmed in todays environment. Not very good for law enforcement as it is these days. Good luck to Vermont! Good state with great people!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I see common sense has also died in Vermont. Must be catching from New York Moronitis.
Burlington, and the county (Chittenden) in which it is located, is a mass of transplanted city folk from southern NY and NJ. Their Koolade has contaminated the drinking water.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Funny I think Vermont is an open carry state. Even a New Yorker with a valid CC permit can CC in Vermont. What is it with communists and guns anyway?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Funny I think Vermont is an open carry state. Even a New Yorker with a valid CC permit can CC in Vermont. What is it with communists and guns anyway?
Constitutional carry, since 1791.

These people aren't communists of the 'get down and dirty' variety, as attempted in the USSR and Cambodia. Bernie's people want a pie-in-the-sky peoples' commonwealth (everyone is wealthy and generating more wealth for everybody and nobody is greedy or actively antisocial). Well, shucks, if everybody is like that, who needs guns - or even sharpened butter knives?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts