Handgun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
21 thumbs up to the many people who spoke out against this nonsense.

·
Registered
11,051 Posts
"Citing gun violence," reports The New York Times, "the United States has disbanded its military and disarmed its police. Now, several months later, having expected an end to that gun violence, the people who championed this change have been mystified to find that violent crime statistics have taken a sharp upward turn."

"We just can't understand it," said perpetual presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. "Without guns, the United States should be more peaceful, not more violent. Where did we go wrong?"

·
Registered
558 Posts
In all of politics nothing frustrates me more than gun control. How can so many people be so stupid and so wrong all at the same time. I do not feel this way because I am a gun owner. I feel this way because I am embarrassed by the level of ignorance in this country.
I'm not going to go into all of the lies about evil guns because everyone here knows them already.
I will say that the entire gun debate could be settled in about a day if people would just use logical common sense and stick to the facts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts