Handgun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've been telling as many people as possible and spreading the word. When Green gets elected only IL will be with out CCW permits.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Voting Green ASAP then!

You know, as far as I can tell, WI has no state law forbiding open carry, just concealment... Correct me if need be, but I just can't find it...

WI laws suck!

In WI, a gun LOCKED in the glove box is considered carrying concealed, if you are in the car...

"Going armed does not require going anywhere..." is on the books.

A pistol plainly sitting on the seat of your car, but not readily visable from the outside is considered a concealed weapon.

I even looked into getting hired on as a part time licensed private investigator, to get a "pass" on the CCW laws.

I lived in GA and TN before this, and both had CCW permits available. TN was expensive as hell, but it could be done... GA, back in the day, ended up a little under $100. OK, waaaay back in the day...

We need CCW in WI. I stopped for gas in the wrong part of Milwaukee near dark, and before I could pump the tank full, I had been approached three times for hand outs. Any one of the three could have been desperate enough to harm my family or I.

That was the last time...:smt083

·
Registered
354 Posts
As much as i would love to see Doyle defeated, I do not see how it can be done. There are simply too many liberals with too much money in this state.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just came in here to say how much I hate that man.

That is all...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts