Handgun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received yesterday my new Ti Flash Suppressorfor my MK23!.... Since I can't legally own a Can.... this would be the next best thing. CCFA states the their Vortex Flash Suppressor tights groups up by 30%... I have yet to see that increase.... since I am not in competition form yet....

If you want to read about it ...... Capital City Firearms

Hope you all enjoy the pix!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Nice. Think I have seen them on the HK Pro site.

Great gun. Wish they weren't so expensive.

I may break down and get a Hogue for my fullsize USP.

I love my compact USp more and won't be getting rid of it. But, if I find a P99 fullsize in the A/S variety, I may be forved to sell a gun in order to buy it. If I have to get rid of 1, it may be the fullsize USP. So, that's why I haven't bothered w/ the Hogue grip just yet.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gunut...........

I noticed the you have a lot more clearance from the Flash Suppressor and your Slide....... I have mm's of space between mine.... I wish it was tolerances a little bigger.

I think I definitely like the Steel version..... The black make a bolder statement.... But the Ti version weight almost nothing..

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
YOu know what! I was looking at the place where I got mine and found out that it is not a ccf. It will still tighten groups and lower flash. The one I have is made of alluminum and has a very nice coating on it. (forget what hardness). Never the less I love the looks and cant wait to see how it performs!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jeeezz! Thats wicked!! I'm surprised to see it in a 90deg square config with a port directly in your sight plane. I would expect an X config.
Just seems logical to me. :target:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I would like to buy one for my G20 but I can't find an aftermarket 10mm barrel threaded to match. I guess I could buy the barrel and have it threaded to match the suppressor. All I read about them is good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts