Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
The homeowner did what he needed to do.
The parent(s) of "Davontae" deserve to mourn the child that they failed so miserably.
The pic shows a bunch of overfed women who can't believe that the state of Illinois did such a bad job raising their little angel.

GW

·
Registered
196 Posts
The cousins should be charged with the murder.They directly contributed to the thugs death.The only sympathy I have for anybody in this story is the homeowner.He's gonna have a hard road dealing with those sea cows "grieving" outside his home and god only knows what other harassment they can dream up.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Same here in NY the criminal gets a ticker tape parade and the victim gets a protest for defending his life, family and property. What is really heartbreaking is that this happens every day with no end in sight. I can only imagine the pain the victim is going through now and for the rest of his life.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Same here in NY the criminal gets a ticker tape parade and the victim gets a protest for defending his life, family and property. What is really heartbreaking is that this happens every day with no end in sight. I can only imagine the pain the victim is going through now and for the rest of his life.
+1

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
I think the victim should if possible think of this as no different than defending himself from a rabid animal. He did not ask to have his door kicked or to be threatened with a rifle. Davontae brought the pain on with his skunk cousins and justice was done.

GW

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think the victim should if possible think of this as no different than defending himself from a rabid animal. He did not ask to have his door kicked or to be threatened with a rifle. Davontae brought the pain on with his skunk cousins and justice was done.

GW
No,justice would have been done if they came and swept 3 dead perps off his front lawn and gave him a medal.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Kid made a really bad dumb decision. Let it be a lesson to others. Kick someone’s door in, you might end up dead. I wouldn’t have bothered with the Choke hold.
yes, the problem is we are forming factions in society, and some factions are acting like wild dogs birthing a litter of puppies. This is a part of the reason people need to be able to defend themselves.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully, the other two will get the message that folks don't always need a weapon to defend themselves and a criminal with a gun can still become a dead criminal without a gun.

Reactions: Steve M1911A1
1 - 10 of 10 Posts