Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lets get this forum started I carry a PPK/S and a Beretta 950BS as a Bug Sometimes the little 25 is my only carry if I need to be real discreet.
So lets hear what do you carry :-D

·
Super Moderator
12,472 Posts
Walther P99 compact with the A/S trigger.

Just got it hard chromed a few weeks ago too...

I usually use a Bianchi 7L holster:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm usually carrying a Para Tac S LDA, or a Para Companion LDA both in .45 ACP. I had a Beretta 85F that was a nice lite carry gun for dress suits, but I let my brother beat me out it. Really miss that one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Carry Gun

Walther PPK .32ACP, Fobus holster, althought the holster is not the most comfortable thing in the world, anyone recommend another holster (more discreet, more comfortable?).

·
Registered
208 Posts
My IWB for my PPK/S is a Don Hume. My pocket holster for my PPK/s is a Don Hume My IWB for my Colt Mustang is a Don Hume My pocket holster for my Mustang is a Don Hume.
My pocket holster for my S&W Bodyguard J frame is do you want to guess :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anonymous said:
92brig INOX IWB.
I'll be filing the papers tomorrow (Friday 2/24) for my Nevada CCW, and mailing off for my Utah and Florida permits. Since I don't as yet have any personal experience, I thought that I would ask you a question. Isn't the 92 awfully heavy and big for IWB? I would love to carry my 92, but I didn't think that I would be able to deal with the size. I'm planning on carrying the Glock 19 or the 26. How do you manage?

·
Registered
20 Posts
HI, I'm using eidffy33's PC right now, I work with the guy.

I posted that about carrying the 92Brig INOX IWB. It aint really all that heavy. A decent holster (Milt Sparks Watch 6) and Good gunbelt make all the diffrence. You'd be suprised how easily a full size handgun can disappear, not everyone needs to have a compact handgun just to CCW.

·
Super Moderator
12,472 Posts
eidffy33 said:

I posted that about carrying the 92Brig INOX IWB. It aint really all that heavy. A decent holster (Milt Sparks Watch 6) and Good gunbelt make all the diffrence. You'd be suprised how easily a full size handgun can disappear, not everyone needs to have a compact handgun just to CCW.
Years ago, in the 1990s, I tried to CCW a full size govt 1911. That's about the same size. I thought it was too big. A leather belt holster didn't work too well because of the large, long grip. And, a the gun was too long to work well in a horizontal shoulder holster. A vertical might have worked, but I didn't have 1.

I never tried an inside the wasteband holster w/ it because I didn't want to have to worry about sweat getting on the gun.

If you can carry that big of a gun, more power to U :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Shipwreck said:
eidffy33 said:

Years ago, in the 1990s, I tried to CCW a full size govt 1911. That's about the same size. I thought it was too big. A leather belt holster didn't work too well because of the large, long grip. And, a the gun was too long to work well in a horizontal shoulder holster. A vertical might have worked, but I didn't have 1.

I never tried an inside the wasteband holster w/ it because I didn't want to have to worry about sweat getting on the gun.

If you can carry that big of a gun, more power to U :)
I carry my Warrior IWB, the belt and holster really seem to tuck the grip in nicely agains my side. Now I'm gonna have to hunt my co-worker down and set up some range time with him, see how his baretta shoots since I'm considering something non-1911ish for my next purchase.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Have a PPK/S on order, hopefully this Thursday it will be in and once I get the CCW it will be my primary carry.. I have been looking at the compact Beretta's Tomcat as well as the Taurus small frames. The Taurus just seem so cheap compared to the Beretta..

W

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.