Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the corners of the grip on a polymer frame, i.e. Glock be rounded off without compromising the frame or finish?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
They sure can, and no problems generally result. You can even go further than just rounding edges if you want, just don't cut into any area that supports the slide rails.

Attached is a pic of my Glock 23 with substantial frame mods, including a grip reduction.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OUTSTANDING!:smt1099 Thanks gentlemen! I'm now more confident about purchasing a G26 and making it fit my hand better. The information and encouragement I've seen on this forum is indescribable. Thanks again!:smt023

·
Registered
154 Posts
anyone know how much robar's work costs ? for stippling/grip reduction on the glock 26? is turnaround time really long ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know if this will go through to the right thread, so please bear with me. I was interested in Glock frame reduction and stippling and tried it on my 27. It took about 3 hours I went slow and took my time and the results are amazing. You can surf the net and find good how to sites.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks...1st try...removed finger humps too, because my fingers rested on top of them.

Next time I'll do a better job as with the truck bed liner, less is better.

4 coats on the backstrap, 1 on the frontstrap.

Rust never sleeps. Neil Young

1 - 14 of 14 Posts