Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
There has GOTTA be a law or sumthin against that kinda 1911 abuse doncha think :cry:

·
2,031 Posts
Shipwreck said:
Hey, if it gets a woman to the range, I guess it is okay :-D
Ok, I agree and Im sorry,but I couldnt resist..... :oops: :-D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Range

Shipwreck said:
Hey, if it gets a woman to the range, I guess it is okay :-D
Not only getting her to the range but she is now helping with the reloading and has a ball with pistols. Now for the bad news, my granddaughter loves to shoot, she has a ball with my TLE which is her bestest most favorite to shoot, she was after PAPAW to PINK HIS TLE--no way--but I did give in to have the slide of her G19 done for her in MAMAW's pink lady color--and they are engraving her name too--so that is a couple of gals for the PINK.

Ron

·
2,031 Posts
Shipwreck said:
I tried everything I could think of, but couldn't get my wife to come w/ me today, unfortunately... :( :(
Tell her you WONT clean up after her anymore........ :-D

·
Super Moderator
12,378 Posts
scooter said:
Shipwreck said:
I tried everything I could think of, but couldn't get my wife to come w/ me today, unfortunately... :( :(
Tell her you WONT clean up after her anymore........ :-D
:p The thing is - she doesn't care. I'm the one who will stress out if I don't - I've tried this - I've told myself - "no more complaining." I'll be like her, and just make a mess too. I couldn't make it thru 1 week :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
2,031 Posts
Can you say motel room :-D :-D :-D

·
Supporting Member
891 Posts
Shipwreck said:
My wife and I are spending the whole day together next Friday. Where does she want to spend our time??????????? At the gun range praticing to take the CHL course in Aug. She is realy cute and a decent shot too. How cool is that?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts