Handgun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,472 Posts
Mil Spec has the lowered ejection port. That is a GI - U can tell by the serrations in the slide. THose are 90 degrees. The Mil spec and most other models from Springfield have 45 degree serrations in the slide.

He customized that after he bought the parkerized GI.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shipwreck said:
Mil Spec has the lowered ejection port. That is a GI - U can tell by the serrations in the slide. THose are 90 degrees. The Mil spec and most other models from Springfield have 45 degree serrations in the slide.

He customized that after he bought the parkerized GI.
You are right sir! I put allot of work into that thing! Stainless bbl, picatinny rail, triji sites, combat hammer, ambi thumb safety, extended beavertail grip (pain in the frickin ass!) , flat mainspring housing, full length stainless guide rod and some 8rnd mags and some Caspian grips to top it off.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It isn't flashy like the 2500.00 customs, but she will turn some heads. damn nice looking pistol mate.

Gary

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Propellerhead,
My Springy is exactly like that and it's a great gun (pic in the Photo Gallery). Mine's a good shooter. I just wish I didn't have the front slide serations. And like 2400 said, just change out the grip safety if it doesn't fit (mine has never bothered me so far).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.