Handgun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is a new area - I thought I would repost this message I made about 2 weeks ago - It will make it easier for people to find...
-------------
Received my 2nd order from Cal's this week. He has good prices on HK stuff - mags and parts and stuff.

I don't work for him, but thought I'd mention his site incase anyone needs some HK stuff. His site is at:

http://www.calssportingarmory.com/Default.htm

I like that they e-mail U with the tracking # when the item is shipped. And, if you get stuff delivered at a different address, like I do (I have them shipped to a relative who is home all day), you also get another e-mail telling you that the item has been delivered and signed for.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just dealt with Cal's for the 3rd time - They have a special - Order a HK USP fullsize or compact mag, and get a free 10 round mag w/ it. So, for about the same price as a USPc mag locally, I got the extra mag. Mags came in about a week and a half or so via UPS (thats the slowest part).

They are a good place to deal with for HK related merch!

·
Registered
355 Posts
+1 for Cals Sporting Armory, I ordered a barrel and some mags from them, they forgot a couple of the free mags that come with some mag orders, they shipped them out free of charge immediately as soon as I contacted them. Great buying experience, I almost bought the same thing on E-bay for more, before I found Cals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts