Handgun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to have more fun than normal at work today!

A few of our friends from Selfridge Air National Guard Base with the Dept. of Home Security (DHS) / Customs & Border Patrol (CBP)
including a few ex-Delta Force members dropped by for lunch, Q&A and a factory tour at EOTech.

Incoming fly over before landing

This YouTube link is the Blackhawks arrival 50ft over head.
The rotor wash was so great at 120+ MPH that it blew off my hat and the snow was blowing so bad it was a winter white out.

YouTube - DHS/CBP Blackhawk arrival

M16 Colt rifles with EOTech Holographic sights

This YouTube link is the warm-up and liftoff

YouTube - DHS out

Farewell fly by with a vertical pull

Wonder what's going on tomorrow?

·
Supporting Member
971 Posts
That's some piece of machinery! The sandwich truck stopped by my office today, but not nearly with such panache...

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I keep telling the wife if I got me one of those I could get her to work a lot faster. So far she aint biting on that look. Seems a no brainier :anim_lol:

Tell ya what though. Those boots they wear. I have a pair of Bellville 790A Boots. Supposed to be Army/Air Force flight approved. Got them at a flea mkt. I know a guy that gets them used and has a booth. Ones I got were like new. and for 20 bucks! I had to get laces but I found a site that had some Kevlar laces pretty cheap. So I got 26 bucks in them (got 2 sets of the laces). Some of the best boots I ever had. I am going to look for a a hot weather set next.

Heh..I seen those guys standing there and I said "I have the same boots on right now!:smt082

Anyway..I have the footwear. I see no reason to not have the chopper :anim_lol::anim_lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts