Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
It seems that there is some motivation yet to be determined to get everyone to have the vaccine the one thing we all share.
If you are not eighty years of age, or compromised health wise in some manner your risk is minimal from the Wu Flu.
The Feds want to inoculate two year old toddlers.
I am healthy as can be and my health care is my concern, not the GOD DAMNED governments'!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I hope if biden and camel-ah and their staff start on the south side of chicago they can ask all the gang members to turn in their illegal firearms.

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
I hope if biden and camel-ah and their staff start on the south side of chicago they can ask all the gang members to turn in their illegal firearms.
My bet is that Kameltoe wants no part of the awful legacy of Chicago. Lightfoot is destined to be historical in her failures.
Kameltoe at least can smell the chum in the seas.

Reactions: pic

·
Registered
194 Posts
If they knock on my door the only answer they get will be when I open the door and my 2 large hounds have at them.These dogs are very friendly until somebody steps foot or gets too close to my property,then they lose their minds.I know they probably wouldnt attack, but they dont sound like that.Always wanted to let them loose when someone knocks just to see.Maybe we will find out.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Western North Carolina has never been known to being friendly to government busy bodies

·
Registered
43 Posts
Door to door workers will be arrested for trespassing.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
If they knock on my door I just won't answer it. If they try and forcibly break in that's another story.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts