Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all who are looking for a descent budget optic. Do not look at Vector Optics. Everything looks good on paper and have no issues with the operation of the optic.Holds zero shake awake works great the gasket to seal the battery is a great feature Over very impressed until I had a problem. VIP Lifetime warranty Is totally worthless. I was told since they are in China it is illegal for them to import any optics from other countries. So they cannot repair any customers broken optic but instead can send me the replacement part so i can replace it myself if I can handle it. And I'm pretty sure if I go working on it will void any warranty as if that matters at this point. Hope this saves someone from the headache that has been VECTOR OPTICS
Brown Rectangle Font Commemorative plaque Cemetery
Communication Device Cameras & optics Mobile phone Eyewear Gadget

·
Registered
17 Posts
Weird Post:
"I am sorry, but I am always wary of anyone who joins a forum, and their very first (and only) post is a complaint about a specific company. "
and
"And I'm pretty sure if I go working on it will void any warranty as if that matters at this point."

1. You have NO warranty to be concerned about. The company is in China; you can't ship to China; etc. Since they are nice enough to ship the part to you, maybe fixing it and using it is the best thing to do.
2. You hate complainer but you want us to listen to you. Bizarre. It would be better to leave that line out than to tell us that you are a screwball.

·
Super Moderator
12,745 Posts
Weird Post:
"I am sorry, but I am always wary of anyone who joins a forum, and their very first (and only) post is a complaint about a specific company. "
and
"And I'm pretty sure if I go working on it will void any warranty as if that matters at this point."

1. You have NO warranty to be concerned about. The company is in China; you can't ship to China; etc. Since they are nice enough to ship the part to you, maybe fixing it and using it is the best thing to do.
2. You hate complainer but you want us to listen to you. Bizarre. It would be better to leave that line out than to tell us that you are a screwball.

Excuse me? You are saying I am a "screwball" because of my post?

I don't "hate" the complainer. But I have been on forums and running them for over two decades. And people who join and make their first post in such a fashion as this - they have an axe to grind. And, they usually never come back to participate. They tend to just join a bunch of forums simply to make that one post.

Would I like that member to come here and regularly participate? Yes.

But, in the meantime, you are insulting me with a personal attack?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Weird Post:
and

Three posts in and trolling my favorite MOD? GTFO!

Reactions: Shipwreck
1 - 9 of 9 Posts