Handgun Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Well, being that I am not really a rifle person, I don'tw anna spend that much - granted, I have on a handgun.

It I could get it for $500 w/ the rails, I would.

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Am I now? Well, we can start a thread asking for everyone's next 5 gun purchases... I'll let U take the lead on that :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well I did it guys! I got the ATI stock for the Hi-Point 995 and it looks great, and shoots great. It handles just as good, but is maybe even a little more comfortable to shoulder. I ordered the rubber butt pad with the ATI stock and it is very comfortable to shoot. I still like the old Planet of the Apes look on my Hi-Point .40 carbine, but the new stock is cool too. And at much less money than the approx. $1200 I have tied up in the CX4 Storm. I got in touch with the maker of the CX4 barrel shrouds, and he is making one for the 995 now for a few dollars less even. Now you can dress up the Hi-Point as well. Here's a link to some pretty cool pics, and an order page:
http://www.nortje.com/Products/995/shrouds.htm
POA & ATI looks...

with a bipod...

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Pretty kewl. Maybe I'll have to go that route since it's much cheaper...

Despite everyone's comments on Hi Point, I have heard great things about their carbine for years. I think that is the only item they sell that I would even consider buying.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts