Handgun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Tikka T3x Tac A1 in November. Along with it were two magazines and the offer of the third free upon registration. I got the confirmation letter from Phillip Jones, but nothing further. I followed up twice. Now before you assume I‘m being petty, these mags go for about $100 each, and the rifle, while worth every cent, ain’t a bargain. Besides, it was the deal.

so I’m posting this because I’m frustrated and it’s all you can do. But if this is any indication of their CS, I hope my rifle never breaks.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That sucks!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh, yea,.... welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you get the magazine.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Wow not good, did you follow all the rules and instructions below and live in the U.S.?

I don't see where they send you a confirmation letter?

1. Visit your local Tikka dealer
  2. Purchase the new Tikka T3x TACT A1 between March 1 2020 and February 28 2021
  3. Fill out the Online Confirmation page and attach a copy of your 4473 or original receipt
  4. We will send you a promo code by email valid for one free Tikka T3x TACT A1 magazine purchased on Berettausa.com
I don't see why Beretta would not honor the promotion? $100.00 for a rifle magazine, yikes!

https://www.tikka.fi/en-us/freemag

·
Registered
262 Posts
But if this is any indication of their CS, I hope my rifle never breaks.
If it does break save yourself some aggravation, just take it to a gunsmith. Beretta ain't gonna be of any help.
Sorry Beretta fan boys but people need to know.

Sam

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought a Tikka T3x Tac A1 in November. Along with it were two magazines and the offer of the third free upon registration. I got the confirmation letter from Phillip Jones, but nothing further. I followed up twice. Now before you assume I'm being petty, these mags go for about $100 each, and the rifle, while worth every cent, ain't a bargain. Besides, it was the deal.

so I'm posting this because I'm frustrated and it's all you can do. But if this is any indication of their CS, I hope my rifle never breaks.
highly possible, that the demand for the freebie, out stripped the supply on hand.

as long as you got that confirmation letter, you might very well be in "que" for that freebie.

you do realize there are still shortages and panic buying, right??

·
Registered
195 Posts
I love my Berettas and trust my life to them but the customer service certainly leaves something to be desired. I would try to contact the Beretta rep that your local gun store calls when they have a problem. The email help method is not too good. I dealt with them once and they told me, in a very roundabout way, that the problem must be my fault. I want to the store where I bought it, they called their rep, and all was fixed in 30 minutes.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Out of 7 Beretta's, I have only had to send one in for repair. Had it back in one week delivered to the door. Great customer service. I did have one, I wanted work on that was not a repair, but it did take a long time as this was the during the Virus crap when they were shut down. I do not know what their status with the Virus crap now. But I certainly hope you get your gun fixed soon.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I do remember it took awhile but i did get mine. This was even a few years ago before everything got crazy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update, because fair is fair. I got an email from Mr. Jones who apologized and originally said he’d resend the link, but then wrote back and said never mind, he would just send me the magazine himself. It is supposed to arrive today in fact. So I was frustrated, but now I’m willing to start over.

and for the record, the Tikka T3x Tac A1 is an awesomely rifle. I just wish the Name was easier to type!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Update, because fair is fair. I got an email from Mr. Jones who apologized and originally said he’d resend the link, but then wrote back and said never mind, he would just send me the magazine himself. It is supposed to arrive today in fact. So I was frustrated, but now I’m willing to start over.

and for the record, the Tikka T3x Tac A1 is an awesomely rifle. I just wish the Name was easier to type!
Happy ending! Congrats.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts