·
Administrator
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys seem really like the px4 tell me some good things about it . I had a 92fs for ten plus years no complaints
I much prefer the 92 to the PX4.

I've had four PX4s, and 29 Beretta 92 variants. :)

I REALLY wish they would come out with a polymer framed 92. And no, the 90-Two model they used to make was not the same thing.

·
Administrator
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So shipwreck is the px4 a good gun
Yes, it is a good gun. Pretty good DA trigger pull, and the gun is reliable. And, I have one now (plus I have owned 3 fullsize models in the past).

However, a couple of things I don't like....

The grip is too slippery. And to me, it's more of a 2x4 grip than a Glock. A Glock at least has a small indentation for your thumb (on the side of the grip). The PX4 is a real slab side grip to me. I have to add a rubber grip to it to make it comfortable. Others will get the grip stippled....

This is compact model (with the Hogue Jr grip):

It does shoot well, however.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
You guys seem really like the px4 tell me some good things about it . I had a 92fs for ten plus years no complaints
You really need to go to a store to at least pick it up. I agree you need to add something to the grip. I really like the new HANDLEIT grips or a Hogue rubber grip. Less ergonomic grip than a Glock? I don't feel that at all, but we all have subjective likes and dislikes. The pistol is exceptionally accurate, very reliable, and built very well. I bought the first run on the compact a while back and very soon after bought another compact in .40 cal as well. Everyday carry rotation since about 2012.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts