Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I came across this Forum sorta by accident when I typed in Beretta 89, and the search engine brought up a thread here about a 89.

Anyway here is mine...It has probably 30 rounds through it total..The non threaded upper slide assembly has never been fired..It will have alot more rounds through when spring rolls around though..

It came with 7 mags, all paperwork, accessories, spare weight, and a few extra spare parts and of course the spare threaded complete upper that was professionally threaded..I have a good amount of other very nice Berettas..Mostly older ones, but this is the Gem of my collection..

I found it listed on GB, but I did not buy it direct on there..The guy had it listed on a Forum we both belonged to..So I was able to get a much better price as he had no fees and I had saved on the price and avoided my extra fees..So it worked out well for us both..

Anyway just thought some might enjoy seeing one that is a very nice example..I looked for quite a while to find a nice one...

Wood Rectangle Gas Hardwood Font
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a nice 76 Target too..It is OK and I like it..But not near as much as the 89..

You are lucky to see any Berettas at the local Shows..I usually only see maybe 1 or 2 Berettas at the whole show..Usually 21As or 92 series..

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks here are some more of my Berettas...I need to get a new pic with all them together..I have a few more too that are not shown..

The 89, a 78 Target, Really nice 81 in .32ACP. 92s Police in 9mm, A 1952 948 .22, A little 70s in .22

In a separate pic..A Beretta Neos I recently SBRed..Kinda silly but alot of fun..Grandkids will have a good time with that one..

With Neos Carbine kits going over 1000.00 now..This was a cheaper option by far,LOL

Trigger Wood Air gun Gun barrel Gas

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts