Handgun Forum banner

What is your age group?

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm the only one in the Old Farts group so far. Hope I'm not the only old one that likes Auto's. :-D

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Wont say what group Im in but FEEL like I should be in the "Older than dirt"group :-D :-D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Semi-Auto for young only????

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I guess that Bob doesn't think us older guys like Semi Auto Pistols as the revolver poll goes to 60 + while this one stops at 59.

G

·
I'm the only one so far who has voted under 21. :cry: Guess i'm still the baby of this site. [img:83:83:5cb044b6e6]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_16.gif[/img:5cb044b6e6]

·
Registered
663 Posts
Re: Semi-Auto for young only????

jimg11 said:
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I guess that Bob doesn't think us older guys like Semi Auto Pistols as the revolver poll goes to 60 + while this one stops at 59.
I noticed that. He probably thinks that the Auto's are to much for the older ones to handle. They need something like a single action revolver. :-D Just kidding !!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Bob Wright said:
I am assumed with age came wisdom.
What does picking an auto over a revolver or vice versa have to do with age and wisdom?

And you do remember what "they" say when you assume something, don't you? 8)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DennyCrane said:
the old guys have the good guns... :smt071 :smt071 :smt071
I will say this, we've paid for 'em. By the time a man gets this far along in life, its a case of "Been there. Done that."

Bob Wright

1 - 20 of 155 Posts