Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Administrator
14,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Armed Arizona gas station clerk shoots robber who pointed gun at customers

The clerk said when the robber pointed a gun at customers he jumped into action and shot the suspect. He trained for such situations, he told the station.

"The suspect became distracted by another person in the store and the store employee took the opportunity to pull out and use his own firearm, shooting and injuring the suspect," police said in a statement.

· Administrator
14,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phoenix is turning into a toilet bowl when it comes to crime. Every night, it's more murders, assaults, car jackings, robberies, and what have you.

It's #1 in the nation for hit & runs, both pedestrian and vehicular. You could not pay me enough to down there. (n)
That's too bad. I almost moved out there years ago...

· Registered
108 Posts
I go up into the Valley all the time. Never any trouble, but I am always armed and aware. I would rather go to Phoenix than Tucson, and I was born and raised in Tucson. Gah.
Phoenix crime rate is pretty low compared to a lot of Leftists cities, but like any big city that is having the shock effect of Calirefugees moving in 24/7, there is some settling going on. We are getting in some real scumbags plus the wide open border doesn't help one bit. Good shoot for the clerk, but he will also be unemployed - activists will make SURE of that.

· Administrator
14,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I go up into the Valley all the time. Never any trouble, but I am always armed and aware. I would rather go to Phoenix than Tucson, and I was born and raised in Tucson. Gah.
Phoenix crime rate is pretty low compared to a lot of Leftists cities, but like any big city that is having the shock effect of Calirefugees moving in 24/7, there is some settling going on. We are getting in some real scumbags plus the wide open border doesn't help one bit. Good shoot for the clerk, but he will also be unemployed - activists will make SURE of that.
I really liked Tucson in the 1990s. That's too bad to hear

· Registered
111 Posts
More and more people are saying that this lawlessness that is engulfing the "Blue" areas And the border crisis-by-design And the collapsing economy And the forced moves to "green" is a plan to destabilize the USA before a Leftist takeover. I've heard this on the news twice last week and I know from most of the revolutions starting with the French Revolution followed this plan.
Kudos to the young gentleman who protected his customers' lives. He is pointing the way to all of us. Hopefully, we will take heed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts