Handgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
I do not like a lot of thickness that you get in most holsters. I do carry appendix with a small thing firearm with a trigger guard holster. And all my Carry guns are DAO,

·
Registered
504 Posts
IMO, the thing about Not carrying a round in the chamber is the fact that I believe you are putting yourself in harms way. You are giving a huge edge to the bad guy. The bad guy which in most cases has a big advantage in the first place. They use the element of surprise more often than not. Drawing a gun in itself takes time, racking a slide more time. I spend a lot of time just drawing and do this daily, like a standard routine. I believe the winner of a attack will go to the first person that shoots. Fast Drawing and proficient Point and Shoot skills are a requisite for EDC. Takes time and Practice and a lot of money and ammo to do well, but just the cost of EDC.

Remember this story? Look at the right hand of the man what will pull the gun first.

Here is a actual photo of a young woman in my city. At Christmas time she is seen walking into this convenience store in broad daylight. Inside are two thugs who will shot her to death.

Here is a actual Photo of the reporter right before she was shot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts