Handgun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all you fellow handgunners!!! I am so proud to be an Christian, American, Texan, and a member of this forum. Is this not a great country? where else can we talk about our personal likes & dis-likes without fear of retaliation from a dictorial regime.
Toooooo much cafeen???? :lol:

Truthfully....its great to be here!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Texas? Sombody say they're from Texas?

Now we're gonna hear about The Alamo, and Yellow Roses, and pretty girls from El Paso and six guns and.... oh, well, six guns is ok.

Hum. Pretty girls from El Paso is ok too.

I kinda like Yellow.

But ya gotta admit - tactically speak'n the Alamo was not a particular good idea.

<grin>

Glad to have ya aboard. Texas is a fine state - almost nearly as good as Kansas.

Clint
Kansas Plainsman - mess'n with Texas since 1956

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I like it when the forum members have a sense of humor......and by the way kansas_plainsman, you forgot about the Pace Picante, Lone Star Beer and of course the best darn Mesquite Cooked Bar-B-Que in the nation!!!

Ya'll have a great day!!

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Im from Texus,jes souf oh foat wuth,And if you're still in Tx....I dont like you :-D :-D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm moving back to TX in three weeks from the NE. Be nice to get back to friendly people once again.

·
Registered
76 Posts
TEXAS! Isn't that the place the Mexican government says that really belongs to them? And they mean to take it back!?
Didn't I read that the Mexicans said that San Antonio was already theirs and Dallas was going to be next. Did you guys hear that?

Oh and that new bill they passed granting illegals amnesty with a PREVAILING WAGE Guarantee!
:shock:
YOU GUYS IN TEXAS HEAR ABOUT THAT?

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Don't even get me started on that topic.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's a shame that the idiots in Washington do not listen to what we want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts