Handgun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, all U Colt fiends. Finally a home for U guys thanks to JS.

Remember, every post here requires a $5 deposit :-D :-D :-D

<j/k>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,741 Posts
Re: All U cold fiends

Shipwreck said:
Ok, all U Colt fiends. Finally a home for U guys thanks to JS.

Remember, every post here requires a $5 deposit :-D :-D :-D

<j/k>
$5?? I posted before you did. :-D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: All U cold fiends

2400 said:
Shipwreck said:
Ok, all U Colt fiends. Finally a home for U guys thanks to JS.

Remember, every post here requires a $5 deposit :-D :-D :-D

<j/k>
$5?? I posted before you did. :-D
That's right - U beat me to it. Now U owe me $5 :p :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,741 Posts
Re: All U cold fiends

Shipwreck said:
2400 said:
Shipwreck said:
Ok, all U Colt fiends. Finally a home for U guys thanks to JS.

Remember, every post here requires a $5 deposit :-D :-D :-D

<j/k>
$5?? I posted before you did. :-D
That's right - U beat me to it. Now U owe me $5 :p :-D
Hmmmmmmm......
I'd rather owe it to you than beat you out of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Before God rested on the 7th day, he created the P99!
Now you know thats a lie. Even God couldn't make a gun ugler than a Glock. Had to be made by man.

You know God only made 1 perfect gun and the was the 1911A1 He gave man the hammer of Thor 45acp and 1911 to deliver it.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
michael t said:
Before God rested on the 7th day, he created the P99!
Now you know thats a lie. Even God couldn't make a gun ugler than a Glock. Had to be made by man.

You know God only made 1 perfect gun and the was the 1911A1 He gave man the hammer of Thor 45acp and 1911 to deliver it.
I hate to say it, but you are definetly mistaken. It's ok, I forgive U. :? :-D :-D :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
I was gonna' post here but, jeesh.........are you guys gonna' start this stuff again!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't we, like, maybe, talk about or post some pictures of some Colts (wouldn't that be a novel ideal for a Colt forum) :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,741 Posts
Charlie said:
I was gonna' post here but, jeesh.........are you guys gonna' start this stuff again!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't we, like, maybe, talk about or post some pictures of some Colts (would'nt that be a novel ideal for a Colt forum) :-D
If I can get the battery cover to stay on the camera I'll take some pics to post. It's the posers that are wasting space here. :-D :-D
 

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
Joined
·
2,031 Posts
Charlie said:
I think if we did that with anything other than a P99 he would implode. :smt073 (only emoticon that was close)
I'm Just curious...would this be a bad thing??? :smt017
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
Very nice. What length barrel is that, a 3 1/2 or a 3? It appears to be a little longer than my Defender's 3.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
It's a 3.5" barrel. That's one of the reasons why I recently bought a Springfield XD-45 (Tactical 5" barrel model) - to see if the extra inch and a half really made that much of a difference.

Short answer: Yes. It makes a big difference.

Not only am I getting tighter groups at 20 to 25 feet, but I'm also doing consistently better on targets out to around 20 to 25 yards (a distance much farther than I normally practice at).
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, I always shoot better w/ a longer barreled gun - Just the difference between 3.5" and 4" makes a difference to me. I never shoot compacts as well as fullsize guns.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top