Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at Airsoft guns to mess around with in the house/back yard and practice with. Seems these things have got much better in quality compared to years ago when they first came out. They are dead on replicas of real guns so I want one vs a bb/pellet gun or a messy paintball thats nothing like a real gun.

Does anyone know about these? Do I want gas or electric, good brands vs crappy ones Poly vs metal receivers, open bolt blowback etc etc. Started looking on the net but way to many choices and trying to read newb threads is like talking Chinese to me since I know nothing. :rolleyes:

Looking to spend anywhere from 150-400 if its worth it. Also needs to be a M4 style rifle with rails etc so its as close to my real guns as possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Been looking at Airsoft guns to mess around with in the house/back yard and practice with. Seems these things have got much better in quality compared to years ago when they first came out. They are dead on replicas of real guns so I want one vs a bb/pellet gun or a messy paintball thats nothing like a real gun.

Does anyone know about these? Do I want gas or electric, good brands vs crappy ones Poly vs metal receivers, open bolt blowback etc etc. Started looking on the net but way to many choices and trying to read newb threads is like talking Chinese to me since I know nothing. :rolleyes:
Best Budget Airsoft Sniper Rifles
Looking to spend anywhere from 150-400 if its worth it. Also needs to be a M4 style rifle with rails etc so its as close to my real guns as possible.
thanks in advance for any help

·
Administrator
13,134 Posts
Several years ago, I got a couple of Beretta ones for me and my son. And, I bought a CO2 HK USP airsoft pistol for $50.

It does give you some trigger practice, and is more interesting than dry firing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have been AIRSOFT training squirrels OFF my bird feeders for years with a higher priority for
FUN
accuracy
distance
NO harm done but stings a little for training

So for me must be automatic
Holds a lot of 6mm .20g biodegradable, with fun option refills like tracer, glow-in-dark, etc
Just graduated from a Wal-mart bought Z79 pistol, rated 5-stars, best value anywhere, long-lived, no issues to
over priced GAME FACE ASRGTH Electric Full/Semi-Auto Airsoft Submachine Gun.
Super fun
You'll be buying BBs by the 10,000 pack frequently
Caveat: The magazine is designed to fail within 2 years (I took it apart and saw exactly WHY & cannot be DIY repaired) so once purchased, you have a bit of time to shop parts from 3rd parties.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts