Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yep, pretty gay...

Hopefully the "homey" in the video will meet the same end that he promotes...
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope not because David Rocha is a good friend of my older brother and also a cool friend of mine too. He's a good songwriter and movie director. He's come along way from the "thug" image he used to have. Also that video here is from 1998.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maser said:
I hope not because David Rocha is a good friend of my older brother and also a cool friend of mine too. He's a good songwriter and movie director. He's come along way from the "thug" image he used to have. Also that video here is from 1998.
Well Maser, there's an old saying... "Live by the sword, die by the sword"

I have no respect what so ever with "thugs", they are the very reason why I carry a .45... They (thugs) do nothing more than drain a society of it's basic right of security. I see no difference between Osama Bin Laden and "thugs" ,as you put it, Both are preaching from the same pulpit...

Sorry to be so harsh, but I believe if you get rid of the threat, then you are one step closer to peace. Just thank god I'm not the one running things... 8)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
js said:
Sorry to be so harsh, but I believe if you get rid of the threat, then you are one step closer to peace. Just thank god I'm not the one running things... 8)
Agreed. You know I feel the same way you do about gangs/thugs. You should know why from the PM I sent you. I just like that type of music. It's what I grew up with and all I know. I just wish people could fight in songs rather than with guns and knives. :( Maybe then my friend Joey would still be alive. :cry: :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,818 Posts
js said:
Maser said:
I hope not because David Rocha is a good friend of my older brother and also a cool friend of mine too. He's a good songwriter and movie director. He's come along way from the "thug" image he used to have. Also that video here is from 1998.
Well Maser, there's an old saying... "Live by the sword, die by the sword"

I have no respect what so ever with "thugs", they are the very reason why I carry a .45... They (thugs) do nothing more than drain a society of it's basic right of security. I see no difference between Osama Bin Laden and "thugs" ,as you put it, Both are preaching from the same pulpit...

Sorry to be so harsh, but I believe if you get rid of the threat, then you are one step closer to peace. Just thank god I'm not the one running things... 8)
+1
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top