Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictured below: Beretta 92FS & Beretta Cougar 8000F

Just picked up the Beretta Cougar 8000F today from Gander Mtn. Don't they just make a great pair... 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
they sure do make a great pair.i think i need to get a mate for my 92d.

btw-are those stock grips on the 92fs? wouldn't mind a set.do you find they help or is there no difference?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
beretta92D said:
btw-are those stock grips on the 92fs? wouldn't mind a set.do you find they help or is there no difference?
They're Hogue wrap around grips (with Beretta Logo), I personally like them alot. I bought some other Hogue rubber grips (single panel) last week to see if I would like them better. I don't, I'm selling them.

http://www.berettagunforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=101

The rubber wrap around grips make the gun feel more..."natural?" to me. I have better feel and control. But that's just me...

I purchased the wrap around grips from Ajax grips. Product #: HOG-BLGR - BERETTA M92/92FS/96 GRIPS (RUBBER FINGER GROOVE BY HOGUE W/BERETTA LOGO)

http://www.ajaxgrips.com/ajax/ber_acc?set=01,43ec2d5c&geometry=4x3-1-24

·
Registered
14 Posts
i just placed my order for a set of those grips(Hogue wrap around grips )

i'll have to go to the range after putting them on and see if there's a difference for me.

so i take it you like kate Beckinsale.join the club

·
Super Moderator
12,458 Posts
I tried a set for several months, but ended up taking them off eventually. It makes the gun even fatter. Handwise, it felt like it wasn't THAT much different, but my accuracy started to suck w/ them...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
beretta92D said:
i'll have to go to the range after putting them on and see if there's a difference for me.

so i take it you like kate Beckinsale.join the club
Let us know how you like them...

As for Kate Beckinsale... I have a little crush on her :smt053 ...I think I'll go and watch the first Underworld....again

·
Registered
14 Posts
well they were deliverd today and no sooner did i open the package,i put them on my 92.not only does she feel like a different gun but looks good too.

maybe i'll find my way to the range tomorrow and try them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts