Handgun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Beretta 92fs and need a few more magazines. Are there any aftermarket brands I should be looking for?

·
Registered
531 Posts
After much to do, I've come to the conclusion to never by anything but factory mags... If for no other reason, they have that psychological edge that no others can match.

(If I were to buy aftermarket, I would only buy MecGar as Shipwreck sugested)

·
Registered
23 Posts
At this point in time, it doesn't make much sense to buy mags other than factory ones. Usually, they are garbage. I tried Ram-Line mags before. They were terrible.

Factory mags are the only way to go. The sometimes high prices aren't fun. But... They are worth it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ok... lets see, I didn't understand what your signs say or mean Shipwreck, but I'm thinking it was with the wording of that sentence and actually Axiom worded it better than I did...
I've tried all sorts of after market mags, spent way too much money only to have something that was not reliable... Maybe that explains it better than taking the short cut by saying "after much to do"... Sorry for any confusion...

Just consider the source! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Hal8000 said:
Ok... lets see, I didn't understand what your signs say or mean Shipwreck, but I'm thinking it was with the wording of that sentence and actually Axiom worded it better than I did...
I've tried all sorts of after market mags, spent way too much money only to have something that was not reliable... Maybe that explains it better than taking the short cut by saying "after much to do"... Sorry for any confusion...

Just consider the source! :wink:
Hahahahahaha....

U didn't get that?

It was another way to spell "Word" - it's slang for many things - in this case, it means I agree with you.

Many, where have U been since the 1980's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts