Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we finally hit 500 members. Not bad - The sight has only been around since the end of Jan, but we didn't switch from a Beretta only forum to ALL handguns until the very beginning of May, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, since that time, this site has really grown. Participation has been picking up too. Hopefully we continue to grow - and maybe even 1 day, get some sponsors....

G

·
LOL!! Shipwreck, for a second I thoght you were meaning that you finally got a .500 magnum. Oh well, in time you'll get one. Nice to see this great site growing. :-D

·
Registered
201 Posts
GOOD FORUM

The number may go up quick the way some of the forums are the play grounds for the "MOD GODS" , they only hurt the forums in the end.

Ron

G

·
Re: GOOD FORUM

RONNIE J said:
The number may go up quick the way some of the forums are the play grounds for the "MOD GODS" , they only hurt the forums in the end.

Ron
No "mod gods" around here :)

As long as everyone is respectful to each other there is no reason to become a "mod god". We've got a great membership right now and I hope it stays that way for a very long time. I'm honored to be in the company of so many intelligent and informative gun enthusiast.

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I have been majorly turned off on the 1911 forums w/ the way the moderators are there.

We try not to do it here. Unfortunately, you can't always make everyone happy. But we are trying :-D

·
Registered
201 Posts
SUPER JOB

Things look good here, put out as many recommendations as we can and watch it grow. For a young forum a lot of good info has been posted.

Ron

G

·
This site is going to do very good in the long run because the mods here are very easy going, down to earth guys who seem to like to have fun here. It's not a thing where we all the time HAVE to talk about firearms. We have two cool off-topic sections which I like a lot because I don't get out shooting much and it's nice to still be able to be a part of the community even if I don't always talk about firearms.

If you don't believe this is a fun site then just look at the funny rank the mods gave me. :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts