Handgun Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Don't blame you with just the one .357 mag round in there. I can imagine, even with the hot .38's, it still kicks like a mule.
The .38s hurt, no doubt. After 15 or 20 rounds my hand starts to buzz, so I limit myself to shooting 10 rounds per session (but I shoot it every session).

The nice thing about the four rounds of .38 is that mentally I'm ready for another identical one, and the .357 does not cause any involuntary flinch. If you shoot 10 rounds of .357 from that gun you will know what an involuntary flinch is all about.

On the other hand, it is light, perfectly reliable and powerful. A good combination to have in your pocket.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kel-Tec P-32 is a popular pocket gun. I have a Bersa Thunder .32 I carry IWB and am thinking of also getting a P-32 for pocket. Fiochhi 73 gr FMJ seems to be the popular round for the .32 acp

:smt028

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kel-Tec P-32 is a popular pocket gun. I have a Bersa Thunder .32 I carry IWB and am thinking of also getting a P-32 for pocket. Fiochhi 73 gr FMJ seems to be the popular round for the .32 acp

:smt028

41 - 44 of 44 Posts