Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FULL TRANSPARENCY: THIS RIFLE IS NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE. WE WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS A DEMAND FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF WE ARE TO COMMISSION MORE AND PUT THEM UP FOR SALE. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

This is the tried and true Polish WBP Jack semi-automatic rifle chambered for
7.62x39 ammo. This Gold AK47 can accept a plethora of magazines or drums. These rifles are elegant with that old school AK-47 styling. This beauty has some stellar features, including a beautiful laminate stock set & a 24Karat Gold plated exterior (legit gold, not that spray painted crap). The barrel is supplied by FB Radom. They are hammer forged and have a chrome lined finish that will provide years of service and great accuracy. If this is a little too much for your taste, you can definitely check out the WASR 10 from Century Arms that we currently have in stock.

CENTURY ARMS

·
Registered
638 Posts
I love my Yugo Underfolder, even though the purpose it was purchased for is no longer.
AK action rifles are still insane prices, along with ammo not being cheap and abundant. A lot of fun, and I hope things settle for them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's really nice but I guess it would all depend on your asking price? I imagine that it wouldn't be cheap especially if they are made to order? If it was mine I'd only be interested in it as a collectors piece as it's too nice to want to go out and put the normal wear and tear on the finish. I'd be pretty pissed if I even put a scratch or wear mark on it. I'm also into auto restoration. I know a lot of people that spend a lot of money on getting their cars done. But once done they're too nice to drive. We in the hobby call them "trailer queens". As they are never driven and only taken to shows as their owners are only interested in having people drool over the workmanship and getting awards. Those are the types of people that would be interested in that type of firearm and indeed they are out there. Although limited I'm sure there'd be a market for them just like any other collectible firearm.

That gun would be nice in a velvet lined wooden case put on display in someone's den, office or living room. Except they run the risk of it being easily stolen if not kept in a safe. However keeping it in a safe would defeat the purpose if the gun was used for display. That's my 2 cents.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I love my Yugo Underfolder, even though the purpose it was purchased for is no longer.
AK action rifles are still insane prices, along with ammo not being cheap and abundant. A lot of fun, and I hope things settle for them.
I don't know at $849 the cost of that Century Arms WASR-10 seems reasonable? But then again I don't own any AK's just a couple of AR's that I paid more than that for. I'm more into handguns.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I don't know at $849 the cost of that Century Arms WASR-10 seems reasonable? But then again I don't own any AK's just a couple of AR's that I paid more than that for. I'm more into handguns.
It is very competitive, but AK's swapped places with AR's a few years ago. AR's were ignorant high, and AK's were cheap, some real cheap. Market drives prices and AR's glutted the market, and these along with some regulation made for a fast increase.
I have a Tula refurb SKS. A fine shooter, and great action. Still tight as the day I bought it. I paid $50 for it and took it off a pallet of them over waist high. Wish I would have had the funds and forsight to buy the whole pallet.
That rifle goes for $350+ the last time I checked.
FWIW, Atlantic is very highly regarded in the comblock rifle world. Good people to deal with, so it goes.

Reactions: Arizona Desertman

·
Registered
99 Posts
It is very competitive, but AK's swapped places with AR's a few years ago. AR's were ignorant high, and AK's were cheap, some real cheap. Market drives prices and AR's glutted the market, and these along with some regulation made for a fast increase.
I have a Tula refurb SKS. A fine shooter, and great action. Still tight as the day I bought it. I paid $50 for it and took it off a pallet of them over waist high. Wish I would have had the funds and forsight to buy the whole pallet.
That rifle goes for $350+ the last time I checked.
FWIW, Atlantic is very highly regarded in the comblock rifle world. Good people to deal with, so it goes.
I haven't bought or even looked into long guns for some time now. I've got a Colt AR 15 that I bought in 1980 for $500. Same for the Ruger Mini 14. An "A" Model Uzi Carbine that I bought around the same time for another $500. I just saw one listed for $2,899 IMI UZI Model A – 9mm | D4 Guns. That I just couldn't believe!!! I've also got a Bushmaster AR Carbine that I bought about 10 years ago. My wife and I were at an antique's flea market and amongst the piles of junk I found an original M7 bayonet and scabbard for the AR's. More than likely from the Vietnam War? Just in case I run out of ammo. For all I know a few "gooks" may have gotten poked in the ass with it? I knew exactly what it was just by looking at it. It's got U.S. M8A1 and VIZ/WD stamped into the scabbard. I think that I paid some $15 for it? I did some research and found out that the M7 bayonet was first introduced in 1964 and later on replaced by the M9 bayonet.

I still have these but I haven't fired them in quite some time as I'm more interested in handguns. Besides these are pretty hard to conceal. They're more for if the shit ever hits the fan type situation. In which case you really can't beat one of these. At any rate I haven't kept up with the long gun market. Out of curiosity I just looked up the prices of center fire AK's. 7.62 x 39's are going for a low of $839.95 to a high of $1079.95. AK - Prescott Store From the same store AR's are going from a low of $499.95 chambered in 7.62 x 39 to a high of $2199.95 in 5.56. AR - Prescott Store Of course there are others available that go for much more that I've seen at some of the other stores here in Arizona. But J&G has a decent variety of them available. I really like their web site and they run a shit load of commercials in Arizona. People from all over the state buy from them.
Wood Tool Font Metalworking hand tool Aviation

Blade Tool Wood Metal Dagger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts