Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, I can't believe it ended like that. Just when it seems to be all wrapped up, they gotta fill in a few more episodes w/ something... So, they irritate ya and tease ya that the Pres won't be caught afterall :x :x :x

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hehe, yeah... We watch the reruns, the History channel, Discover and a lot of movies though... My biggest problem is sitting through those insufferable commercials... My guess is that you hate them too, and use that opportunity to post... Come on, admit it... :-D

·
Super Moderator
12,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, if I miss it, I usually set up the DVR to tape it. It is nice to sit and watch it afterwards and skip past the commercials. I almost prefer tp watch it after it is originally on because of this.

It was the reruns of 24 that got me into it. This current season is the first season I have really watched. I watched 2 re-runs right before this season started, and I was hooked. Never saw it before.

·
Registered
531 Posts
24 sounds interesting. That is what brought me to your post. I was hoping someone else was going to banter with you about it... I'm passively curious...

There is another gun forum that the owner/administrator has banned all reference to 24... Needless to say, I no longer hang out there just because of him... So you might say, I dropped a good gun forum over this show that I've never seen, know nothing about because of this HMFWIC!

BTW, smart way to watch TV! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
12,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man, this past week's episode is killing me :p - They keep making things more complicated. Can't wait to see the finale next week.

·
Super Moderator
12,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've only seen parts of season 1 and 4 on A&E. I didn't like either as much as this season, though. This season was very good, and I think a great introduction for a newcomer to the series like me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hal8000 said:
24 sounds interesting. That is what brought me to your post. I was hoping someone else was going to banter with you about it... I'm passively curious...

There is another gun forum that the owner/administrator has banned all reference to 24... Needless to say, I no longer hang out there just because of him... So you might say, I dropped a good gun forum over this show that I've never seen, know nothing about because of this HMFWIC!

BTW, smart way to watch TV! :wink:
What forum was that?

-------

I forgot to adjust the PVR to account for W's speech the other night. What happened?

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Im waiting for the book to come out..... :-D :-D 8)

·
Super Moderator
12,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now that Jack is captured by the Chinese, I'll be pissed at my Chinese wife until the next season starts in January :smt120 :smt120 :smt120 :smt120

1 - 20 of 31 Posts