Handgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Shipwreck said:
I looked at these this weekend at the gun show - man they are tiny and light. I was going to eventually ask if anyone had a good opinion of them. I am tempted to maybe get one one of these days.
The Kel-Tecs are great guns. They did have problems with the extractor on some of the first gen guns but the new ones I have shot have been flawless. If you do get a hold of a first gen, just send it to Kel-Tec and they will replace the extractor and polish the feed ramp if you have problems. My Dad had to do this. Great fast service. If I was purchasing one, which I will soon do, I would get the P3AT (.380). There is not much difference in the size of the weapon from .380 to .32 so you might as well get more firepower. There is a larger difference in the size from .380 to 9mm. If you get the .380 you can just put it in your pocket and no one will notice, but I would recommend the belt clip. It attaches straight to the gun and it can conceal it just about anywhere. I would definitely recommend these guns. I have shot five different ones with no problems except for the one that Kel-Tec took care of. I am sure there are plenty of people who disagree but this is just my opinion.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.