Handgun Forum banner

I own a 1911

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Administrator
13,645 Posts
I have had several over the years - currently, I am w/o one. I am enjoying the 9mm ammo prices being cheaper than 45. So, may be a while before I get another.

Besides, for whatever reason, I shoot a SW99/P99 more accurately than the $1200 TRP I recently had. SO, I may not bother getting another 1911.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have had at least one 1911 for the last 28 years. It is still one of my favorite guns in 45acp. Here is my Gold Cup I bought in 1980 and have customized over the years.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I own 3 a 1941 Colt USGI shipped from factory Aug.1941
a 1972Colt Combat Commander I bought new in Denver in mar 1972
and my last is a Colt stainless 1995 Combat Commander . I picked up couple months ago Had a springer on Lay a way I walk in and saw the Commander. I will talk a good used Colt any day over a new Springfield .
I also have a Colt Mustang if you count it a mini 1911

·
Registered
1 Posts
:-D I've had about 4 of them and now down to 2, Springfield TRD and a Colt CC. I had a springfield 1911A1 and gave it to my son and a Colt Colt Officers S/S Double Eagle that I gave to my other son. I really like the Colt Combat Commander!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Again, Awesome stuff in quality photos. I have a "race jobber with all options cept light and laser, a Seecamp converted DA series 70, a Norinco, Two Colt commanders and a SA Omega 6" and Delta Elite Ultimax. Another picture project.

mcghoo

1 - 20 of 230 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.