Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In May, I won a certificate for a Glock pistol at a GSSF match. Immediately, I sent in all the paperwork for a G29. The paperwork said it could take up to 20 weeks to receive my pistol. It took 18. With this being my first ever Glock, I am well pleased. The trigger isn't as bad as I expected and it fits, feels better than I had hoped it would.

My big dilemma is whether to keep it, shoot it or wait for a Springfield XDm Elite 3.8 10mm and possibly do a trade? Thoughts?
White Light Product Black Handgun holster

·
Super Moderator
12,447 Posts
I like the gen 5 Glocks, but not all models have come out in Gen 5.. That is still a gen 4.

You should keep it though. I think you will like it.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
In May, I won a certificate for a Glock pistol at a GSSF match. Immediately, I sent in all the paperwork for a G29. The paperwork said it could take up to 20 weeks to receive my pistol. It took 18. With this being my first ever Glock, I am well pleased. The trigger isn't as bad as I expected and it fits, feels better than I had hoped it would.

My big dilemma is whether to keep it, shoot it or wait for a Springfield XDm Elite 3.8 10mm and possibly do a trade? Thoughts? View attachment 20217
I'd keep it and then buy the Springfield to add to your collection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts