just thinking out loud..

    Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      259

      just thinking out loud..

      for my wife's belated xmas gift...i bot her a $2500 diamond necklace..
      with that money i could have purchsed 2 walthers, another glock, and a smith and wesson m & p..

      i tried to explain that to her and compare what i could have bought with that tiny diamond but she don't understand...

      well..i am going to get at least ONE walther...hehe

    2. #2
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,478
      Women don't get the gun thing. My wife will never understand. Yea, I have several, but I will always want another - Its kinda a collection thing. Not really a "need" thing


      (now she is reading this and slapping me in the arm)

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      259
      you got it ...it's a collection thing..and right now..i have 3 and a fourth on the way..and i only started buying as of nov 05, 2006..

      prior to that..had not interest at all..

      but what led me to buy one was this..

      i had a nightmare of myself and my wife tied up by bad guys and i was friggin shot in that dream..that morning when i woke up..i decided then that i was gonna buy one for the house..my wife understands that part..but the part where i have to buy 3 guns..well.............that took some begging..lol..

      and now....when i pop the fourth one on here in a week or so....

      it will be interesting..

    4. #4
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,478
      Quote Originally Posted by jason0007 View Post
      you got it ...it's a collection thing..and right now..i have 3 and a fourth on the way..and i only started buying as of nov 05, 2006..

      prior to that..had not interest at all..

      but what led me to buy one was this..

      i had a nightmare of myself and my wife tied up by bad guys and i was friggin shot in that dream..that morning when i woke up..i decided then that i was gonna buy one for the house..my wife understands that part..but the part where i have to buy 3 guns..well.............that took some begging..lol..

      and now....when i pop the fourth one on here in a week or so....

      it will be interesting..

      - I'm too honest to just buy them and put them in the closet and never say anything - She wouldn't know one from another, but I don't like tod o that kinda stuff..

      Good luck when U tell her

    5. #5
      GM HGF Gold Member
      Wandering Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Coastal Bend, TX
      Posts
      2,121
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      My wife will never understand. Yea, I have several, but I will always want another - Its kinda a collection thing. Not really a "need" thing


      (now she is reading this and slapping me in the arm)
      Does she know your just talking about guns ...

      .... Not wives?

      WM
      Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

    6. #6
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,478
      Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Man View Post
      Does she know your just talking about guns ...

      .... Not wives?

      WM
      - Yes

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •