Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248

    Straight from God himself!

    123

  2. #2
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248

  3. #3
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248

  4. #4
    Member DWARREN123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Between TN & KY
    Posts
    112

    Talking

    That's is just wrong! It was the 1911!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    218

    Thumbs up

    1911 yes---------------------------------------------------------

  6. #6
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248
    Sorry... U are mistaken - P99...

    Actually, I get flack from U 1911 guys...But, most naysayers that come after me have never even tried the gun - If U do, U will love it

  7. #7
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248

  8. #8
    Senior Member Baldy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,740

    Talking Boy's Right..

    I can't say it any better.

    Last edited by Baldy; 10-07-2006 at 11:00 AM.

  9. #9
    Member Mdnitedrftr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    494

  10. #10
    Member Revolver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    897
    Blasphemy! The P99 is an instrument ot Satan!
    Last edited by Revolver; 09-08-2006 at 05:48 PM.

  11. #11
    GM HGF Gold Member
    Wandering Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Coastal Bend, TX
    Posts
    2,121
    Hey Ship, I'm sitting over here in Conroe this evening. It sounds like a REALLY BIG thunderstorm is starting up over to the Northwest.



    Are you well covered? I think that's lightning headed your way!!



    WM
    Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Man View Post
    Hey Ship, I'm sitting over here in Conroe this evening. It sounds like a REALLY BIG thunderstorm is starting up over to the Northwest.



    Are you well covered? I think that's lightning headed your way!!



    WM
    WM, If you go out tonight, head East 'bout 20 miles or so (on 107) and you'll be in Cut-N-Shoot, Texas (yes, it's a real town). Careful about the places you go to though.
    Last edited by Charlie; 09-08-2006 at 06:47 PM.

  13. #13
    GM HGF Gold Member
    Wandering Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Coastal Bend, TX
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    WM, If you go out tonight, head East 'bout 20 miles or so (on 107) and you'll be in Cut-N-Shoot, Texas (yes, it's a real town). Careful about the places you go to though.
    Careful is what I plan to be tonight. I'm sitting too close to Shipwreck after his posts to want to wandering out.

    I've seen the signs for the town before, though. May have even passed through the town, but I can't recall the look of it.

    I wonder if they allow handguns inside the city limits?



    WM
    Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,841
    It's about half way between Conroe and Cleveland on 107. It earned it's name in the early part of the last century. Probably pretty tame now.

  15. #15
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248
    Nah - we never ever get any rain...

    I wish it would rain. The Houston area gets many more showers than we do - most never make it up this far.

    Sorry U couldn't meet me at the range here tomorrow...

  16. #16
    Member KingAirDriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    170
    ROFL! Too funny Shipwreck!

  17. #17
    GM HGF Gold Member
    Wandering Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Coastal Bend, TX
    Posts
    2,121
    Has anybody checked shipwreck to see if there are any burn marks on him? I woke up in my hotel room this morning, with the clock flashing. The electricity had gone out. My car was covered with rain, so we must have had a big storm last night.

    I don't think it was even supposed to rain last night.

    I tried to tell him he needs to mend his ways. Any way, I'm safe now, I've put a couple of hundred miles between him and me.

    WM
    Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

  18. #18
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Man View Post
    Has anybody checked shipwreck to see if there are any burn marks on him? I woke up in my hotel room this morning, with the clock flashing. The electricity had gone out. My car was covered with rain, so we must have had a big storm last night.

    I don't think it was even supposed to rain last night.

    I tried to tell him he needs to mend his ways. Any way, I'm safe now, I've put a couple of hundred miles between him and me.

    WM

    I was too busy making history... See my 2 entries into this months contest - best I've ever done. Not bad for a guy whos hands aren't very steady...

    Shooting Contest RESULTS - Class 1 (Ends 9-30-06)

    Shooting Contest RESULTS - Class 2 (Ends 9-30-06)

  19. #19
    GM HGF Gold Member
    Wandering Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Coastal Bend, TX
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    I was too busy making history... See my 2 entries into this months contest - best I've ever done. Not bad for a guy whos hands aren't very steady...

    Shooting Contest RESULTS - Class 1 (Ends 9-30-06)

    Shooting Contest RESULTS - Class 2 (Ends 9-30-06)
    49? 47? From you?

    Maybe that's what caused the skies to open and the floods to come down.



    WM
    Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

  20. #20
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,248
    Yep - maybe that is why

    I did a 46 two weeks ago at 7 yards - I posted a pic then - but it wasn't in the contest. These scores are awesome

    I know what my P99 can do (its just a matter if my hands cooperate - as my left hand shakes a bit all the time, and when I take my asthma medicine, its even worse). I think I'm gonna do some practicing w/ my USPc and G34 soon to see if I can get better with them...
    Last edited by Shipwreck; 10-07-2006 at 09:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •