THE Definitive Walther Picture Thread - Page 4

    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Results 61 to 80 of 134
    Like Tree9Likes

    Thread: THE Definitive Walther Picture Thread

    1. #61
      Supporting Member jenglish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      307
      Very nice pic, Sonny! Very good.

    2. #62
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      Yes, nice photo

    3. #63
      Junior Member The Hound's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      63
      Great photo!

      Nice touch with the Smirnoff Vodka. It's Bond's favorite.

    4. #64
      Junior Member denfoote's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Estado de poco México, Arizona
      Posts
      84

      Talking One more Walther.

      And current primary carry pistol.
      I give you the only Smith made PPK/S finished like this that I have ever seen!!
      Stainless is so gauche!!!


    5. #65
      Member uncut's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      currently Utah
      Posts
      180
      Are you sure that PPK/S is a S&W one....
      to me it looks like INTERARMS...

      *edit .... the "Made in USA" on the left front portion of the slide is a giveaway.... unless S&W picked up leftover stock from Interarms... but till I see some clopse ups I say Interarms !!!
      Last edited by uncut; 01-25-2007 at 11:12 AM.
      ronin11 likes this.

    6. #66
      Member uncut's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      currently Utah
      Posts
      180

      Family pic in a hurry


    7. #67
      Member hberttmank's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      626
      Nice pic, uncut.

    8. #68
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      Yes, nice pics!

    9. #69
      Member uncut's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      currently Utah
      Posts
      180
      Thanks guys.....
      not sure why I forgot the P5 mag....

    10. #70
      Supporting Member jenglish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      307
      Very cool photo, Uncut!

    11. #71
      Member 10mm Sonny's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      117



    12. #72
      Supporting Member jenglish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      307
      Nice family. The Cobra Chrome looks great!

    13. #73
      Junior Member Cobra64's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      29
      Yer stealth pics are outstanding.

    14. #74
      Junior Member Cobra64's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      29
      I had one. It doesn't.

      The Sig P232 does. Every time.

    15. #75
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      Quote Originally Posted by Cobra64 View Post
      I had one. It doesn't.

      The Sig P232 does. Every time.



    16. #76
      Senior Member James NM's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      New Mexico
      Posts
      1,091

      My first Internet picture posts:

      My SW99 .40, Walther P22, Walther P99c 9MM







      And finally, the whole Walther Family


    17. #77
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      Quote Originally Posted by James NM View Post
      My SW99 .40, Walther P22, Walther P99c 9MM







      And finally, the whole Walther Family

      U da man

      Now, PM me and tell me about those Asian babe pics ya got there

      Woohoo!!

    18. #78
      Senior Member James NM's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      New Mexico
      Posts
      1,091

      Talking

      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      Now, PM me and tell me about those Asian babe pics ya got there
      This experience was toooo good for a PM.
      Well, I was at Walmart one night about 2 weeks ago.
      This group of HOT Chicks from a European dance troupe
      was in town for their last night in the USA. They wanted
      to have some fun before heading home! Being the nice
      fellow that I am, and wanting to make sure the ladies
      had a positive impression of Americans, I decided to
      toss my TV dinner and show the ladies a good time .
      Well, a little dancing, a little drinking, and one thing led to
      another. The next thing I know, these 5 hot chicks, and
      little ol me ended up at the Holiday ....



















      Actually, I don't know where they come from or how to get rid
      of them. I guess they came with the ImageShack website.

    19. #79
      Supporting Member jenglish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      307
      Quote Originally Posted by James NM View Post
      This experience was toooo good for a PM.
      Well, I was at Walmart one night about 2 weeks ago.
      This group of HOT Chicks from a European dance troupe
      was in town for their last night in the USA. They wanted
      to have some fun before heading home! Being the nice
      fellow that I am, and wanting to make sure the ladies
      had a positive impression of Americans, I decided to
      toss my TV dinner and show the ladies a good time .
      Well, a little dancing, a little drinking, and one thing led to
      another. The next thing I know, these 5 hot chicks, and
      little ol me ended up at the Holiday ....
      Right . . . .

    20. #80
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      Quote Originally Posted by jenglish View Post
      Right . . . .
      Exactly what I was thinking

    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Search tags for this page

    interarms walther ppk

    ,
    p99 picture thread
    ,

    walther 380 9mm

    ,

    walther 380 ppk

    ,
    walther 9mm
    ,
    walther 9mm/380
    ,
    walther heat shrink dermagrip
    ,
    walther pic thread
    ,

    walther ppk

    ,

    walther ppk 380

    ,
    walther ppk 9mm
    ,

    walther ppk/s 380

    Click on a term to search for related topics.