Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Xdm-9

  1. #1
    Todd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    0

    Xdm-9

    The ads are out. SA is introducing the XDM-9. 19+1 capacity. Otherwise looks the same as the current .40.

  2. #2
    TOF's Avatar
    TOF
    TOF is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Northern Arizona
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The ads are out. SA is introducing the XDM-9. 19+1 capacity. Otherwise looks the same as the current .40.
    So go buy one and give us an in depth report. We can't trust the reports in gun rags according to Mike. You we trust.

  3. #3
    Mike Barham's Avatar
    Mike Barham is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona, baby!
    Posts
    5,081
    Quote Originally Posted by TOF View Post
    So go buy one and give us an in depth report. We can't trust the reports in gun rags according to Mike. You we trust.
    I predict JeffWard will be unable to resist the allure of the XDm9.
    Employed by Galco Gunleather - www.galcogunleather.com / Veteran OEF VIII

    Donate to the Christian and Stephanie Nielson Recovery fund: http://www.nierecovery.com/.

    All opinions, particularly those involving politics and Glocks, are mine and not Galco's.

  4. #4
    Todd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TOF View Post
    So go buy one and give us an in depth report. We can't trust the reports in gun rags according to Mike. You we trust.
    I'll be waiting for your check to fund the purchase. Be sure to include enough for ammo and extra mags. Once I have that, the range report will follow.

  5. #5
    TOF's Avatar
    TOF
    TOF is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Northern Arizona
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I'll be waiting for your check to fund the purchase. Be sure to include enough for ammo and extra mags. Once I have that, the range report will follow.
    Dang, blew it again. All my spare money has been going to Park Rangers lately. Well there is always Jeff as Mike says.

  6. #6
    ashman's Avatar
    ashman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norwich, CT
    Posts
    42
    Have these hit the shelves yet? I haven't seen any.

  7. #7
    kevinsmith1's Avatar
    kevinsmith1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kingsport, TN
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by ashman View Post
    Have these hit the shelves yet? I haven't seen any.
    no. the gun shops here in TN say the end of this month. i can't decide if i like the grip or not on the XDM model. i just need to rent one and see.

  8. #8
    ashman's Avatar
    ashman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norwich, CT
    Posts
    42
    Any firm release dates for the XDm-9????

  9. #9
    ashman's Avatar
    ashman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norwich, CT
    Posts
    42
    I just got word from Springfield that these will be released "any day now".

  10. #10
    JeffWard's Avatar
    JeffWard is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    St Pete Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,932
    Mike,

    You know me sooo well. Should make a nice Production Class gun for IPSC... It's a shame I'll only be able to load 10. If I bump up to "Standard Division" (no max mag capacity), I'll just buy the 40 for the Power Factor... I think they're still awaiting approval on the XDM 40...

    Decisions, decisions...

    Believe it or not, I will be looking hard at the Smith & Wesson M&P9L, but it's close to $700 for an M&P...

    Ouch

  11. #11
    randy racer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16
    is the 4.5 " XDM IDPA legal ?

    rr

  12. #12
    double t is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6
    Was able to check out the XDM40 at a gun show in Winston Salem, NC this past weekend and it feels really good in your hand. As soon as this comes out in 9mm I will look into getting one. Does anyone know if the release is still planned for the end of October?

  13. #13
    texgunner's Avatar
    texgunner is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    48
    no. the gun shops here in TN say the end of this month. i can't decide if i like the grip or not on the XDM model. i just need to rent one and see.

    Two gunshops here in Houston have told me they aren't expecting the XDM-9s until after New Years.

    Tex

  14. #14
    JeffWard's Avatar
    JeffWard is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    St Pete Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWard View Post
    Mike,

    You know me sooo well. Should make a nice Production Class gun for IPSC... It's a shame I'll only be able to load 10. If I bump up to "Standard Division" (no max mag capacity), I'll just buy the 40 for the Power Factor... I think they're still awaiting approval on the XDM 40...

    Decisions, decisions...

    Believe it or not, I will be looking hard at the Smith & Wesson M&P9L, but it's close to $700 for an M&P...

    Ouch
    Shot a M&P9 Pro yesterday... GOOD BY XD....

    All the custom work on my XD, comes from the factory on the M&P Pro, plus fiber-optic sights, and I have the price delivered about $550...

    Jeff

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

ipsc xdm

,
springfield xdm9 4.5
,

springfield xds 9 release date

,
xdm 40 in ipsc standard division
,

xdm 9 release date

,
xdm in ipsc
,

xdm ipsc

,
xdm-9 for ipsc
,
xdm-9 release date
,
xdm9 vs m&p9 video
,
xds9 release date
,
xds9 springfield
Click on a term to search for related topics.