Really the only thing you need to keep an eye on is the extractor. That's a pretty easy thing to take down if it's an internal extractor. You just pull the slide off the pistol, and
1. wear safety goggles so a spring don't shoot you in the eyeball.
2. depress the firing pin block on the bottom of the slide.
3. with it depressed, press in the firing pin from the rear with a small screwdriver passed the little piece of metal that it goes thru.
4. pull down on the screw driver to start it sliding out of it's slot
5. once it starts sliding down, let go of firing pin block and be careful to not let the firing pin fly out when you get the little piece of metal all the way down.
6. if firing pin doesn't fly out, depress the firing pin block to get it and the spring out.
7. extractor should come out the back of the pistol now.
8. clean out extrator area and extractor and reverse proceedure.
Taking down the mainspring really isn't that important and it's a bit more difficult to do.
I wish I knew what the hell that little piece of metal that retains the firing pin was called.... anyone... anyone Beuhler... Beuhler.....