Polishing chambers on auto pistol barrels
Highly recommend doing this on all auto pistol barrels. It is easy to do & the results are typically spectacular, if you take the time to do it the right way.
1. Wrap red crocus cloth around a wood dowel that is slightly smaller in diameter than the chamber.
2. Gently polish the chamber walls using an alternating combination of in & out stroke & circular movements 360 degrees around the chamber.
3. Put felt bob polishing tip on dremel tool, dab some flitz / maas / simicrome / wenol metal polish & rub into the felt.
4. Turn on at low speed & insert tip into the chamber. Crank up the speed a little & polish the chamber walls.
5. Remove polishing paste with patches pushed through the chamber & into the bore. Will also do a nice job polishing the lands & grooves in the barrel.