A New Gun Forum !!!

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 25
    1. #1
      P97
      P97 is offline
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      663

      A New Gun Forum !!!

      I don't want anyone to quit this Forum. I think it is a great Forum and well moderated. We are starting out a new forum at http://www.rugerforum.net and would like to invite anyone that like to post and read a lot, to visit and take a look at it. I know some people, as well as myself, belong and post on several different Forums. Any support that anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks P97

    2. #2
      Senior Member Baldy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Port St.John,FL.
      Posts
      6,740
      Hey P97 I'll be over in a bit. Baldy

    3. #3
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,451
      I signed up but still haven't gotten the response e-mail since last night.

      I see U mentioned us there too - thanks. Only U put the wrong address. We are .net and not .com

    4. #4
      P97
      P97 is offline
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      663
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      I signed up but still haven't gotten the response e-mail since last night.

      I see U mentioned us there too - thanks. Only U put the wrong address. We are .net and not .com
      I'll check on your signup and change your address to .net Sorry, and thank you for signing up on our forum. Hope we can make it as great as yours. You have a bunch of wounderful members.

    5. #5
      P97
      P97 is offline
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      663
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      I signed up but still haven't gotten the response e-mail since last night.

      I see U mentioned us there too - thanks. Only U put the wrong address. We are .net and not .com
      The .com has been changed to .net. We have been having hosting issues, but have got them solved. If you still haven't gotten a respose e-mail you might have to register again. I looked and you aren't listed in the member list. Thanks

    6. #6
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,451
      Guess I will have to re-register - still never got one...

    7. #7
      P97
      P97 is offline
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      663
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      Guess I will have to re-register - still never got one...
      Should have one now. You are in the member list. If you have trouble connecting please let me know. Thanks

    8. #8
      Junior Member bisley45's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Arkansas
      Posts
      10
      singed up but no email watup

    9. #9
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,451
      I gues s there must be some software issue if many people are not getting that e-mail...

    10. #10
      Senior Member 2400's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      AZ
      Posts
      2,741
      Quote Originally Posted by P97 View Post
      I'll check on your signup and change your address to .net Sorry, and thank you for signing up on our forum. Hope we can make it as great as yours. You have a bunch of wounderful members.
      I don't know about being wounderful, but I signed up anyway. If the email ever shows up I'll see you there.

    11. #11
      P97
      P97 is offline
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      663
      We have activated all pending e-mails. If you have a problem loging in as a member, please me know. Thanks Hope you enjoy the other forum.

    12. #12
      Junior Member TopDog's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      US
      Posts
      11
      I just registered and it works except I cant get a avatar to show...

      Ah I see said the blind man! The avatars are the rank you earn by posting.
      Last edited by TopDog; 09-02-2006 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Correct statement

    13. #13
      P97
      P97 is offline
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      663

      Smile

      Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
      I just registered and it works except I cant get a avatar to show...

      Ah I see said the blind man! The avatars are the rank you earn by posting.
      Thanks for joining. Sorry about the avatar. Right now trying to encourage postiing by using rank since it is new. Might do something different later.

    14. #14
      Junior Member TopDog's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      US
      Posts
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by P97 View Post
      Thanks for joining. Sorry about the avatar. Right now trying to encourage postiing by using rank since it is new. Might do something different later.
      Now worries, that's a good idea. I like the site.

    15. #15
      js
      js is offline
      Administrator
      js's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      3,064
      Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
      I just registered and it works except I cant get a avatar to show...

      Ah I see said the blind man! The avatars are the rank you earn by posting.
      Quote Originally Posted by P97 View Post
      Thanks for joining. Sorry about the avatar. Right now trying to encourage postiing by using rank since it is new. Might do something different later.
      Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
      Now worries, that's a good idea. I like the site.
      ummm...guys... could we keep this kind of stuff on the official rugerforum.net forum...

      Thanks guys... oh, and welcome "Topdog" , nice to have ya' around.
      "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

    16. #16
      Junior Member Shooters49's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Southwest Ohio
      Posts
      3
      I tryed to register in the new forum .. But it says that my User name or password is incorrect .. I cant log in. Need help ..

    17. #17
      Junior Member TopDog's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      US
      Posts
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
      ummm...guys... could we keep this kind of stuff on the official rugerforum.net forum...

      Thanks guys... oh, and welcome "Topdog" , nice to have ya' around.
      Sorry about that, will do.

    18. #18
      Junior Member sixshooter_45's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Posts
      7
      Well, I tried to join by hitting the accept button but nothing happens.

      I also e-mailed them twice with no response, so much for that forum!

    19. #19
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,451
      Well, I guess they have a reoccurring problem with their e-mail registration or something.

    20. #20
      Member Mr. P's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      495
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      Well, I guess they have a reoccurring problem with their e-mail registration or something.
      Seems Glocktalk does too...It's been three weeks and I still can't post there, and no one answers my e-mail.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Search tags for this page

    ruger 3425

    Click on a term to search for related topics.