Here's my barrel cleaning technique...
1. Soak barrel with M-Pro7 for 5-10 minutes. (10+ minute if I get distracted watching MTV's Wild Boyz)
2. With a toothbrush, brush around chamber opening, muzzle and all around the barrel. Resoak again with M-Pro7.
3. Spray some M-Pro7 on bronze bore brush and brush from chamber to muzzle repeatedly. (Same direction of bullet travel.)
4. Run clean patch through chamber to muzzle.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until patch comes out white.
6. Once done wipe out access and allow barrel to dry.