Glock 21sf or Sig P226 .40 for use in CSM Police Academy start this October
I will be starting the CSM Police Academy hopefully this October hosted at CSM by the South Bay group. I already have a Glock 21sf .45. In a few weeks, I will have a Sig P226 .40 BTFO (I already paid) which I will send to Sig for E2 Grips, Short Trigger Reset, and Reduced Reach Trigger (already spoke to Sig about it).
I have fired the Sig P226 .9mm and Sig 2022 .9mm but not the Sig P226 in the .40 caliber as no range near me had any.
Anyways, my questions to anyone on this forum are:
(1) What would you recommend for use at the academy only between these two choices (because the two choices are what I will have): Glock 21sf .45 and Sig P226 .40 BTFO (I will get the E2 Grips, Short Trigger Reset, and Reduced Reach Trigger, it will take several weeks).
(2) Has anyone had experiences firing *both* firearms? Any advice based on the two choices and not any other choice.
(3) Also, cleaning both the Glock 21sf .45 and the Sig P226 .40 (does anyone have any .pdfs showing how to do this, and what exactly (precisely) to buy cleaning supplies?
(4) Can anyone teach me or offer advice on how to fire both these handguns especially from both the left hand and the right hand? (I'm right handed)
(5) Any other advice you think would be relevant and practical regarding these two firearms/police academy/etc.