CZ 75B - with DeCocker or Safety?
I'd really like to get a CZ, but I'm a little confused on options.
First a couple of statements:
- I'm a left handed shooter, but I've had to adapt to a right handed world.
- I'd like to have the option to carry this gun (yes, I realize it's big and heavy -but I'm comfortable with that).
- As a carry gun, I think I'd prefer to carry with one in the chamber in a de-cocked state -- first pull will be long.
Now the questions:
- 75B or 75BD? As far as I can tell, it's a question of whether I should have a safety or a de-cocker. Can't have both, right? What are the pro/cons of each and are there any fallicies to my statements above?
- 75 or 85? So, maybe I forget the de-cocker altogether and get the 85 for maximum left handed convenience. What do you think?
I've been unable to find a range or gun shop that can show me an 85 or a 75 with a de-cocker. So I can't see how they feel (these choices would be a mail order purchase).
Thanks in advance for your responses.